Dollar for dollar match for EVERY donation we receive up to $8,000 toward this project! No dollar amount is too small. Thank you!
Do you shop on Amazon?
Now is the perfect time to set up a new, and continuing way to support Heart To Care Tanzania. Initially login into Amazon with the following link smile.amazon.com and bookmark the link. The next time you shop, remember to shop through the link smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of your purchase to our charity. If you have any questions about this, please contact us. Every little bit helps and adds up. Thank you!
We take no administrative fees! 100% of your donation goes directly to supporting our campaign’s mission.
Want to avoid transaction fees?
- Venmo to Heart To Care Tanzania
- Write a check made out to “Heart to Care Tanzania” and mail to:
Heart to Care Tanzania
c/o Bethany Husby
1700 Ridgewood Lane South
Roseville, MN 55113
- Donate directly from your PayPal balance. Here is our PayPal profile. Make sure to choose “Sending to a Friend” rather than “Paying for Goods and Services.” You can also use this method to transfer money from a bank account without fees.
- Select our charity on the PayPal Giving Fund. Donations are anonymous so please send us a message if you’d like us to know you donated or wish to earmark the money for a particular cause.
- Contribute directly from your bank account. Contact us for instructions.
- Give from a donor advised fund or Qualified Charitable Deduction. Our EIN # is 821342068.
- Make A Stock Donation: If you wish to make a gift of stock, please check out Making a Gift of Stock to Heart To Care Tanzania.
- Send your favorite crypto and Contact Us so we can thank you!
- Bitcoin: 35MpfSBDnJN8qywcPMdMB9f9DYy8Y7RqW6
- Ethereum: 0x4030f42C1dDa7CABe48e875d5031ca97dEDbB053
- Bitcoin Cash: qq4hat5a4ft8qtcvuwksgjck90u3drfwvuag3j6ydw
- Litecoin: MX12SiebvNPz5NjmW8Nca2qqJjbtdVtF3i
- Dogecoin: D6fKGXDCAZg2nG8KPqCL6B9aYphnw2TqvH
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us. We want to be as transparent as possible, and welcome any questions. Thank you for your support!