Why sponsor a child?
Sponsoring a child is the most personal, effective way to make a positive impact on a young life. When you sponsor a child in need, you provide appropriate educational opportunities, you build a special relationship with the child, and you give them hope for the future.
Does my donation go directly to my child?
As the sponsor, you’re connected with one specific child with gifts of:
- School tuition
- Mid morning nourishing porridge and satisfying lunch
- Bus transportation (if selected when sponsoring)
What you receive when you sponsor a child
- The knowledge you are providing a life-changing opportunity for your child
- Updates on school news
- A chance to communicate with your child through emails or letters
- A chance to visit your sponsored child
Your gift makes a huge impact on the lives of the student and the community.
Choose how you’d like to give:
One-Time / Annually:
If you wish to increase your donation, simply use the custom amount line and help our children achieve the best education possible!
There are no administration fees, 100% of what you give goes directly to the children and the school.
Want to avoid transaction fees?
- Write a check made out to “Heart to Care Tanzania” and mail to:
Heart to Care Tanzania
c/o Bethany Husby
1700 Ridgewood Lane South
Roseville, MN 55113
- Contribute directly from your bank account. Please send us a voided check to authorize withdrawals as a one-time or monthly gift.
- Donate directly from your PayPal balance. Contact Us for the name to use, and on the PayPal site, choose “Sending to a Friend” rather than “Paying for Goods and Services.” You can also use this method to transfer money from a bank account without fees.
- Select our charity on the PayPal Giving Fund. Donations are anonymous so please send us a message if you’d like us to know you donated or wish to earmark the money for a particular cause.
If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us. We want to be as transparent as possible, and welcome any questions. Thank you for your support!